Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wholesale Warehouse Second Hand Los Angeles Warehouse/wholesale Items Such As Fantasy Jewelery, Hair Accessories, Make Up, Purses Etc.?

Los Angeles warehouse/wholesale items such as fantasy jewelery, hair accessories, make up, purses etc.? - wholesale warehouse second hand

I am looking for all the accessories you can sell for $ 1 - ($ 5 usually from China) and would like to buy in bulk. I've heard that to know a lot of shops near Los Angeles, but not where they are. Can anyone help?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try HonorBiz. I bought nothing for myself, but a lot to write a blog and began to override his side. Whenever I see a bill one that I paid in 5 days. The name of the Director of International Sales Mingdong Chen. Use the contact page for each call or e-mail him.

Post a Comment