Sunday, February 14, 2010

Stomach Seems To Of Dropped During Pregency A Question About Constipation/diarrhea During Pregnancy?

A question about constipation/diarrhea during pregnancy? - stomach seems to of dropped during pregency

I am 34 weeks pregnant.

During my pregnancy I had a very bad constipation ... Until two days ago I received with diarrhea. I have not changed my eating habits and I do nothing else than what it was before. I also get occasional mild cramping (like period cramps) and severe pain in my step. I think that covered the baby, because my stomach seems to be lower (there is more pressure there) and my heartburn is gone.

Has anyone else experienced?
What could that be?

Thank you!

4 comments:

scottliz... said...

I had exactly the same. It was my way of preparing the bodies for the birth of a child. Have diarrhea, to make clear your bowels, room for growth in babies. felt towards the end of my pregnancy, like a hand coming Outta My Bar .. It was really my only separation from the hip ... similar to what happens in the stage area ... Hipbone separated and it hurts ... sometimes a lot. that just to make sure you can on your baby. Good luck and I hope to help you! Congratulations on your new baby!

Sara said...

The baby would have to make pressure on the colon or large intestine, making the backup when he left all that he has been continuously supported.

kissesxo... said...

If you are constipated sometimes means that the baby will be a lot of hair, but other then that is normal I'm 32 weeks and if it feels like the baby is doc.and rest.as that you could lay in bed for cramps is normal, but could also be signs of premature labor

Good luck

carebear... said...

I tell my experience ... I ate very healthy ... and I always had very loose stool ... So bad is the point if I had to go, come at once. It also has many low once dropped my baby .. I think you're on the right track ... I also here and there cramps in the stomach and groin ... They come closer! Especially when the baby kicks or strikes in certain areas, making it much more uncomfortable at times. I also get cramps when they are too fast on my side of the rollback.

If you're really worried, contact your doctor, but I think it is normal .. and wants to have the baby, then there will be more painful in the next few weeks ... I was having contractions will probably be 4 weeks before my son and me thatek delay.

Good luck and congratulations!

Post a Comment