Monday, February 15, 2010

The General Rapidshare Chances Of Being Caught Downloading?

Chances of Being Caught Downloading? - the general rapidshare

Hey guys, just a question. In my student days, we can use wireless internet (you must register a username and password from school -) in our laptops. So my BF of music (such as music albums). 3-5 May, a day.

thats Max 500-800MB downloads. Warez Downloads Rapidshare and Hotfiles megaupload, etc. The school has a strict 3GB upload / download policy.

What are the chances that come to him for downloading music albums ever caught, and, though not anywhere near the cutting of 3 GB?

Arent is 1000MB for 1GB?

Thank you ... We have heard people go to school because I cut, but I think everything went from 3GB

2 comments:

oops_ur_... said...

If outside Megaupload HTTP sites, as you said, not torrents, there is much less likely to be covered. But I want to play it safe and download all my stuff in a team with parents and bring them to me with a USB drive. That gives him no chance of being caught.

Bliss Payne said...

Have to cut his vacation before they lose their access. The chances of him are caught up and if it's maximum download rate and the loading, then the school would have been curious to see how it went so fast.

Yes, 1GB is 1000MB,) think of the metric system.

Post a Comment