Friday, February 5, 2010

Blueprints For Brick Ovens How Do I Take Apart My 52" HP Id5220 HDTV?

How do i take apart my 52" HP id5220 HDTV? - blueprints for brick ovens

said that I must pay $ 700 for a new brick. its very problematic and has been replaced by brick. im pissed as a last resort, I want to hang out and try to repair it yourself. if anyone has or knows where I can see plans for Iside to be able to see and can, whats up I'd be very happy. let me know if you have an idea, thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not recommend you try the repair yourself if you do not have very strong technical background. His reference to the plans, it appears as "models" on the contrary. First, I suggest you contact the manufacturer to see if it will help somehow. Approach it with a "you can not help me" attitude of this procedure. Give a brief history of the problem. Also the only place where a service manual for your finish is directly from the manufacturer. (If you are still left). The cost of approximately $ 40 to $ 50
They do not say what was going on with the TV. I do not know what is the "stone" probably the roof of the slang for a module. With details that might help better. Many parts from HP, at "parts.com" toll-free number 1-866-925-7278. If you do not act to be in a position to give a realistic price for it.

Post a Comment