Monday, February 1, 2010

Diaper Wedgie Girl Hey Girls A Few Days Ago My Boyfriend Gave Me A Wedgie In A Store Jus To Be Funny But I Wanna Get Him Back?

Hey girls a few days ago my boyfriend gave me a wedgie in a store jus to be funny but i wanna get him back? - diaper wedgie girl

still a few days, my friend gave me a huge wedgie in the store and made as a joke, and I thought it was funny, funny to me and give me not panca, but told in the shop my house and me and tickles lol but plz you would not break with him jus embarrassing Tell Me Something I could do for him, HES and only 4-8 weeks, so you can easily manipulated gives me so many ideas of my friends say I should tickle him until he pees in the pants, and then treat them like a baby and laid in a layer of clothing or laundry and put girls plz just give me a lot of ideas on this will be fun btw Girls Rule! !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was forced to wear a coat and underwear made of plastic and then the public dressed (of course) and mock him by saying he will say, or the pants of him (if you do not) can not see.

Post a Comment