Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Red Eye Maxidex What's The Difference Between Cellufresh And Systane?

What's the difference between Cellufresh and Systane? - red eye maxidex

Ive been to see an ophthalmologist, because the red veins in the eyes. I said it was an inflammation of the eyes and gave me drops of MLF. did not work, then I would Maxidex drops. Maxidex made my eyes red and told me to stop. Finally, he said he needed him again, and you must Cellufresh use when they feel irritated eyes.

Sometimes I feel my eyes are very hot. and will never let the red veins. who has it now for several months. sometimes red. Well, it all began when I started OASYS lenses. I only took one month and no more ...

Anyway, I was wondering if someone could tell me if I use one of them? "Because I Cellufresh both at home and Systane. Seems that both are lubricating eye drops, but made without DIFent solutions? Is it okay to use different brands?

thank you =)

1 comment:

psycho said...

They are basically the same. Use whichever works best for you

Post a Comment