Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Plus Size Yoga I'm Interested In Becoming A Yoga Instructor For Plus Size Women. Would There Be An Interest?

I'm interested in becoming a yoga instructor for plus size women. Would there be an interest? - plus size yoga

As a woman, size 16, I love yoga and have for years. It is sometimes intimidating for a classroom with people who are all experts in yoga and are very thin, in force. I am trained as yoga teacher, and I want to see if there is interest in this specific type of class.

1 comment:

chadge82 said...

I am a personal trainer and an avid bodybuilder. Yoga requires Flexability and muscle tone and strength that I'm not sure that the plus sign, the first female size could be prosecuted without being moved to the injured. Well, if you came through the gym after gym is liable under this insurance for all damages, under the roof of the gym, but if in a house or someone else done at home, then you have private insurance to receive in case of accident or injury, or a sign that their customers through no fault clause in the paperwork. when the bus clieant employee is injured can not be held liable.

Post a Comment