Monday, January 11, 2010

High Limit Business Credit Cards Are There Unsecured Credit Cards For Business Expenses Only If You Have Bad Personal Credit?

Are there unsecured credit cards for business expenses only if you have bad personal credit? - high limit business credit cards

I am a little more than a year after college and took a sales position in the industry of healthcare. I have about $ 73K my first year and I'm waiting for one years similar or better this year. I travel about 60-70% of the time and all of my hotel, gas and restaurant charges are my responsibility (which of course turn in travel expense claims and be reimbursed). I have my own checking account at this point. Of course I thought of a guaranteed ticket, but I had one in recent months cracks when they sit waiting in their thousands for 2 weeks to have the card can afford to be more strict, already with the amount of my checking account and the short time between my trips. AMEX used to be a company in a boarding school for distribution, he had a very high ceiling for travel expenses (food, hotels, gas have, etc.) and a lower limit for the sale. Is there anywhere where I can get a similar card by the evidence of my high-income (ie pay can help to take control of the story) or an insurance card is the only way I can go? I am so long, fine mDo you have enough money in the account of my travels, so that the responsibility for payment is no problem. My credit is in the bottom of 600, through credit cards and medical bills of the university, I have about $ 1k is the credit card and not pay $ 5K more in medical bills. It would be a big business for credit card company that was willing to help and to introduce restrictions on the type of expenditure, as it were in my old business card, but I understand your credit score is. Any advice would be very grateful!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

buildcredit.ifastnet.com - trying to boost the service's credit rating before you borrow. After credit repair you can get the loan at minimum interest rate.

Andrew said...

buildcredit.ifastnet.com - trying to boost the service's credit rating before you borrow. After credit repair you can get the loan at minimum interest rate.

totrev76 said...

If you are a company that card, you should check with your employer - if you have a card itself can not claim to request a personalized card. Corporate cards are based on the credit of the company may be awarded to the company decides they want to use the map, you can apply not only for themselves.

Some banks offer cards for small business, you can apply for a card when you own a small business, but most banks that use credit cards as owners in implementing the decision of the company.

It can there be companies that are willing to make a secured card, even with bad credit, but must pay interest. You can use the option of the insurance card (or prepaid stuck, can, if available in your area)

Post a Comment