Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pilates Ball Exercises Pilates Machine + Exercise Ball = Flat Stomach?

Pilates Machine + Exercise Ball = Flat Stomach? - pilates ball exercises

I hear that you can all help get rid of unwanted belly fat? Is that true?

I am a woman, and weighs about 140 pounds and at 5'6 ". I 10 kg or less, to lose for a few months, but my main aim is to my stomach for warmer weather to break. Overally not fat or anything just a little girl after eating and everything.

So my questions are ...

How long should I spend it on a daily basis, and how often?

How long do you think you should see the results?

Do you know any exercises that will help you with these?

In parallel, I will:
Bike for 30 minutes per day
Regular Walking
Sport plays a few times a week
increased consumption of fruit
and of course see what I eat
I drink only water, about 5-8 bottles of water per day

1 comment:

Jillian T said...

Directed tea weight loss is very difficult, others not reported, but all that clearly shows the results for me is green, you can see in the resource box below are some tests that are to remain free on Fox News and USA Today. Thrity I have a book done, obviously not succeed!

Post a Comment