Friday, January 8, 2010

Male Infertility Test Is There Guaranteed Treatment For Male Infertility As I Checked Up And Reports Says Maturation Arrest Nil Coun

Is there guaranteed treatment for male infertility as i checked up and reports says maturation arrest nil coun - male infertility test

I am married male 31 years before the age of 3 and has no children, such as Delhi and thyroid hormone treatment for the medical center, I suggest that test-tube baby or artificial insemination, but I prefer both, so I suggested politely with zero sperm count in any way with a lot of frustration surity PDB with allopathic treatment goals.

1 comment:

Girl P said...

I suggest u to go a good doc for a last attempt to improve the number of sperm.

There are no sperm or account definetaly will not be possible without concieve test-tube baby of artificial insemination.
Because even for a minute, you have IVF havin ppm 1 million sperm for the opportunity concieving required.

We pray to the Almighty .....

Best of luck.

Post a Comment