Saturday, December 26, 2009

Vga Cable Connection How Can I Connect The 2 Phono Feeds From My Xbox 360 To My Headphones Using The VGA Connection?

How can I connect the 2 phono feeds from my Xbox 360 to my headphones using the VGA connection? - vga cable connection

I have my Xbox 360 to my PC monitor via the official VGA cable. Unfortunately, the monitor is no built-in speaker or audio is online, so you can get any kind of music.

I wonder if I switch the phone into the VGA port on the phone> 3.5mm adapter, and then with a 3.5-mm coupler, plug my headphones jack on the other end to the audio with headphones?

Is this possible?

1 comment:

Sriram R said...

Ya sure it's possible to have a headset on the Uruguay Round, that connect a 3.5-mm jack on ur Xbox 360 ... Buy the RCA adapter to 3.5 mm jack .. RCA jacks for connecting two VGA cables heart on one end of the adapter and plug the other end 3.5 mm headphone UR .. You can enjoy the phone sounds good in my head .. UR u can buy one of these adapters on eBay .. I put the link here ...

...!!!! Happy gaming

Post a Comment