Monday, December 14, 2009

How To Kill Lawn Insects What Is The Least Toxic Lawn Insecticide Used To Prevent Ticks?

What is the least toxic lawn insecticide used to prevent ticks? - how to kill lawn insects

I want a less toxic insecticide, which I avoided in my garden, ticks. Is there something that is not toxic to humans, birds or insects (eg ladybird)? Maybe even something organic?

I called one of my local hardware stores, and everything they carry is Durzban (chlorpyrifos), which I discovered is at risk for domestic use by the EPA. My other local hardware store only sells Sevin (carbaryl), which is apparently well known (including admission to kill Union Carbide) to "economic", including bees and ladybirds. It has even been accused in connection with spina bifida and hydrocephalus ... I almost did not run the risk of Lyme disease ...

So the bottom line:
Is there an insecticide lawn pretty sure you can use to prevent ticks on my (big) of grass?

No comments:

Post a Comment