Friday, December 25, 2009

Microwave Shelves Is It A Bad Idea To Put One Of My Speakers Right Next To My Microwave?

Is it a bad idea to put one of my speakers right next to my microwave? - microwave shelves

I returned to my room after a home weekend and brought my stereo. I sat on the floor, but I still have visions of kicking someone or something spilled on them! In addition, my father told me repeatedly that this is his sound to the speakers from the top (or something like that .. it seems logical to keep) to.

So I pulled (which is an old speaker is greater) on my shelf next to my microwave.

I know that microwaves are called a magnetron, but will somehow affect the magnetic field of the speaker, dass Is it safe to keep these 2 teams together? If not, what is a safe distance?

No comments:

Post a Comment